Welcome to Complyrpedia!
Step-by-step instructions for California environmental tasks.
What you will find here
Complyrpedia, the California environmental wiki lists state and local agencies that you might interact with in your environmental programs. The entries include contact information and when available, include links to sites with information on agency geographic jurisdiction.
- California Air Resources Board
- California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- California Environmental Protection Agency
- California Office of Emergency Services
- California Regional Water Boards
- Local Air Districts
- State Water Resource Control Board
- Unified Program Agencies
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
The main function of this California environmental wiki is to provide short and concise “how-to” articles that focus on the actionable portions of environmental programs that California business owners are typically faced with. Complyrs has smart task management and templates included in the subscription. There is a free subscription option, as well as paid basic and premium plans. Each of the links below is a program in the program pages are links to required tasks for each program.
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Waste
- California Environmental Reporting System (CERS)
- Underground Storage Tanks (USTs)
- Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act (APSA)
- Gasoline Vapor Recovery Systems
- Universal Waste
- Medical Waste
- Stationary Emergency Diesel Engines
- Commercial Stormwater
- Industrial Stormwater
Using Complyrs Support Pages
Complyrpedia, the California environmental wiki also has a section of support pages to assist new users on the ins-and-outs of using Complyrs. There are pages on how to:
- Create Complyrs Account
- Create Company in Complyrs
- Create Facility in Complyrs
- Login to Complyrs
- Complyrs Task View
- Complyrs Company View
- Complyrs Facility View
- Complyrs Program Reports
- Manage Users in Complyrs
- Hazardous Materials Questionnaire
- Hazardous Waste Questionnaire
- Underground Storage Tank Questionnaire
- Vapor Recovery Questionnaire
- Setting up EasyCERS in Complyrs
An environmental wiki would not be complete without the Complyrpedia glossary. The environmental field is so full of special terms, jargon and acronyms, the glossary portion will help business owners understand their environmental compliance obligations.
Complyrpedia Wiki Entries
As you can imagine, putting all of this information together was a formidable task, and some of the articles are brief and to the point. I hope the brevity is not at the expense of clarity. If you find any content on this site confusing, or think it is wrong, sign in and add a comment. I will do my best to answer any questions you might have and update any content that is wrong, misleading or opaque.