The Annual SPCC Inspection task is part of the Aboveground Petroleum Storage compliance program.
This article covers the annual Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) inspection requirement for compliance with the Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act program (APSA) program.
Annual inspections should include the following elements:
- Checking the tank’s physical condition
- Verify proper operation of the valves
- Verify tank foundation is in good condition
- Verify containment structure is in good condition
- Verify container vents are functioning
- Verify water drains away from tank