The SPCC Technical Amendment task is part of the Aboveground Petroleum Storage Act compliance program.
Any facility changes that affect on-site petroleum storage requires preparation of a technical amendment to the SPCC plan. These changes might include:
- Any change that alters certification requirements or tier eligibility of the SPCC.
- Changes of tank contents.
- Changes in tank piping.
- Changes in on-loading or off-loading procedures for tanks or delivery vehicles.
- Changes in the number of tanks.
- Replacement of tanks.
- Moving tanks.
- Change of facility security protocols.
- Changes in the drainage design of a facility, including the addition or removal of pavement.
- SPCC technical amendments must be certified as required by the new facility conditions.
Learn More About Complyrs