The Hazardous Materials Storage Inspection is a recommended task in the Hazardous Materials Program on Complyrs.
Facilities that store hazardous materials on-site, are advised to conduct monthly hazardous materials storage inspections of the types, storage conditions, and quantities. Hazardous materials storage inspections should include the following:
Hazardous Materials Inspection points
- Area free of spills and leaks.
- Proper secondary containment.
- Containment clean.
- Container conditions sound.
- Containers labeled.
- Incompatibles segregated.
- Equipment and materials outside stored properly.
- Inspector’s initials.
Complyrs has developed a checklist for conducting hazardous materials storage inspection. Get a free copy by signing up for a Complyrs account.
Learn More About Complyrs