The Medical Waste Training task is part of the Medical Waste compliance program on Complyrs.
Employees that are responsible for the handling, management, on-site treatment or removal of medical waste must be trained when initially hired and at one-year intervals thereafter.
- Safe handling of medical waste
- Segregating medical waste according to state law and company policy
- Safe transport of medical waste
Recording and Retaining Training Records
Records of training should include the following information:
- Who attended the training
- Who presented the training
- The training topics covered
- The date of the training
Learn More About Complyrs