Complyrs Facility View
Complyrs is designed to help you manage environmental compliance responsibilities. It offers a wide variety of views to allow you to access information in a way that is most intuitive for you. This article shows the features of the Complyrs “Facility” view, found on the main menu, located on the left hand side of the screen.
1. In the facility view, all tasks are displayed under their environmental program.
2. Toggling between each tab in the top view displays tasks that are Due Soon, Past Due, or Completed.
3. The Program Questions button directs the user to the list of environmental programs supported by Complyrs.
4. The activated Programs for each facility will have three buttons visible: “Guide Me,” “Show All Tasks,” and “Not Applicable.” Inactive tasks will be in grey or have a single button: “Activate.” More information on Program Questionnaires can be found here.
5. The Actions button displays a menu for facility related actions.
6. The actions pop-up enables the user to view/add contacts, update facility information, create custom tasks, and connect the facility to its CERS account, using EasyCERS.
7. The Facility Summary button displays all regulatory information pertaining to the facility.
8. The Facility Summary pop-up provides the user with key information about permit expiration dates, testing date, CERS Submissions, inspection dates, etc.
9. The top menu bar allows the user to switch the facility view to specific environmental programs. In this view, each task within a program is listed in a separate section.
10. The menu at the bottom right enables the user to switch between facilities.
11. Task actions located at the bottom enables the user to complete or delete multiple tasks at one time. To do this, select the check boxes to the left of the task and select “complete” or “delete”.
Learn More About Complyrs